A cute little blog award has been making the rounds, and I am quite touched to have received it! Thank you, Corrie, of The Moon’s Broke for this sweet award! It comes with the following rules:
- You must thank the person who has given you the award.
- Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
- Link to the person who has nominated you for the award.
- Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting.
- Nominate 7 other Kreativ Bloggers.
- Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
- Leave a comment on which of the blogs to let them know they have been nominated.
Seven things about me (“interesting” or not – you decide):
- I was born and raised in Los Angeles County.
- I decided at the age of four that I wanted to be a writer.
- I was a writer for Halloween when I was eight years old.
- I received my BA in English.
- I graduated from college, got married, and gave birth to my first child all in the same year.
- I have always loved tigers.
- I am planning to go to Thailand next year with my father and my sons.
My nominations for 7 other “Kreativ Bloggers”:
- Meg at The Pages of Our Crazy Life for her creative photo pages.
- Cathy at The Clothesline for her recipes, photos, and haiku.
- Michelle at The Sneathen Family Site for her creative approach to problem-solving.
- Dynamite Girl for her creative story-telling.
- Joanie at The Bright Side for her recipes, decorating ideas, and art recommendations.
- Yours, Mine and Autism for the most creative blog name about a blended family.
- Alicia at Welcome to My Planet for her cool, creative header, which I love, along with the rest of her blog!
Best wishes to all!