Yay – I’ve received another blog award, and it’s a pretty one!
Approximate translation from Portugese: “This blog invests and believes, the proximity!” Closeness, maybe? Anyway, big thanks to Hellokittiemama, my advocacy hero at The BonBon Gazette, who has kindly bestowed this lovely award upon me. I am honored to pass it on. First, a required description:
“These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.”
And now, my picks:
- Fearless Females, whose outlook and parenting wisdom I admire
- Building Common Ground and A Panoptic Life, two insightful blogs with Aspie points of view
- Alone Together and Café Autism, for hands-on parenting on the spectrum
- AutismBlessingsChallenges and Dear Noah, two blogs that are new to me and will be visited often
- Faces of Autism, Casdok’s inspired new blog showcasing some beautiful people, including Nigel!
Hats off to all!